Surely, Samsung did not intend to disclose all the secrets of the Galaxy S9 before the official launch event.
Designed to give participants in the Samsung Unpacked event dedicated to launching the Galaxy S9 a virtual hand-on with the new device, even while it is announced on stage, the Unpacked 2018 application was only to show its main function when the user was surprised by the badge invitee distributed by Samsung.
Analyzed by a Reddit user, the app was finally "convinced" to show their secrets.
Specifications Galaxy S9 :
- Display (S9): 5.8-inch QHD + Super AMOLED (570 PPI)
- Processor in USA: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (SDM845)
- Processor Internationally: Samsung Exynos 9810
- RAM: 4 or 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB (options)
- MicroSD Slot: Yes, 256GB potential
- Connectivity: Bluetooth LE, NFC, USB-C, Cat 18 LTE support
- Camera (backside): Single lens: 12MP (f / 1.7, 26mm, 1 / 2.55, 1.4mm, Dual Pixel PDAF), OIS, fade detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP (f / 1.7, 25mm, 1 / 3.6, 1.22 μm), autofocus, 1440p @ 30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Sensors: Iris scanner, 3D sensor, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Battery: 3100 mAh, USB-C, Quick Charge 2.0 or higher, wireless charging with Qi standard
- Headphone Jack: MAYBE
- Additional features: Samsung DeX, ANT + support, Bixby AI personal assistant, AKG stereo speakers
With a design similar to that seen in the unofficial images that have been released so far, the Galaxy S9 can be admired in all four color versions, as it will look in the palms of the users. Fortunately, we can only expect the real product until February 25.