A video clip with an iPhone battery that explodes in an electronics store in China has viralized. There is no reason why a young man bit the battery before it explodes.

The incident was surprised by the surveillance camera in the store. No one knows exactly why the customer bit the spare battery. Some say he wanted to see if it is original or not. However, this method of verification is not scientifically tested

The Morale of this Happening? Do not bite the batteries, no matter how they look or taste.

Source link

Categories: News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *