For years, Apple's been professional Audio application is a must for all musicians and therefore, of course, enjoys great popularity in the music scene. With version 10.4 of Logic Pro X, Apple dug up the software properly. With an intelligent tempo recognition as well as numerous plug-ins and new contents the update bribed naturally also by further improvement at the design. As so often after updates with many changes, new errors also occurred. To fix this, Apple has now released version 10.4.1, a bug-fix and overall performance update that has been available on the Mac App Store since last night.
These are the new features in Logic Pro X 10.4.1:
- Fixes an issue that may cause the app to quit when opening projects created with an older version.
- Plug-in settings for Step FX, Phat FX, ChromaVerb, and the Vintage EQ collection are installed correctly.
- Logic stops abruptly when you press Play After Automation Is Copied to Another Track
- Fixes an issue where ChromaVerb may trigger a sudden increase in CPU load.
- Keyboard shortcuts for zooming now work as expected in the audio file editor.
- Control-click-ctrl-click on the Piano Roll Editor no longer stops selecting other notes.
Logic Pro X
Developer: Apple Distribution International